YOUR FIELD OF ACTIVITY
As a geologist / engineering geologist (m/f/d) you will support our international projects from our company headquarters in Bad Vilbel. Your field of activity includes:
- Planning, supervision and evaluation of investigation campaigns
- Supervision of underground and surface excavation works including rock support and grouting works
- Compilation of geological reports, seismological reports, etc.
- Conducting of geological field mappings
- Preparation of geological sections and 3D subsurface models
- Assistance in studies, proposals and site supervision
The following professional and personal skills and attributes make you the ideal candidate:
- Successfully completed studies in geology (PhD/Dr.-Ing. or M.Sc./Dipl.-Ing.) with specialization in engineering geology
- At least 5 years of professional experience (PhD can be credited) in the field of engineering geology, rock engineering, grouting; experience abroad is advantageous
- Experience in design, monitoring, evaluation of investigation campaigns
- Experience with 3D underground modeling software is beneficial
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English; additional communication skills such as Russian, Spanish or French are beneficial
- Willingness to take business trips and longer stays abroad
We grow together with our employees. Therefore we offer the best conditions:
- A secure workplace, which connects mid-sized sector and global perspectives with each other
- An attractive salary, extensive social benefits and participation in corporate success
- Challenging projects, where you can develop both professionally and personally
- Team spirit and a cooperative atmosphere in our headquarters and in international deployments
THAT SOUNDS INTERESTING?
Then we look forward receiving your online application as geologist / engineering geologist (m/f/d) (tracking code 634e), including your salary expectations and your availability.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Mrs Claudia Hammann will be happy to assist you by telephone (+49 6101 55-1290) or e-mail: