The Oberalp Group is a management driven family business - a house of brands that creates high quality technical mountaineering products. We have 6 own brands Salewa, Dynafit, Pomoca, Wild Country, Evolv and LaMunt. As an exclusive partner of other brands in the sports sector we offer our entire know how in communication, sales and image building.
We are a team of more than 1000 employees in 11 countries worldwide – a group of adventurers and dreamers, mountaineers, looking for their next peak.
We are looking for a motivated intern for LaMunt for at least 6 months, who wants to gain a 360° experience in the world of marketing.
With this internship, you will get an overview on the planning, development and implementation of all communication channels and related tools for the brand LaMunt.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Support in the development of online & offline communication tools and contents
- Support in logistics of photo shootings (image & product shootings, movies, events, etc.)
- Support in the marketing sample order and management for shootings and events
- Help to coordinate the development of packaging and on product communication tools
- Support in product descriptions including also the management of translations
- Support in the product data management for E-Commerce and help to feed internal Data Management Tool (PIM)
- Support in the development and management of the needed Trade Marketing tools and dealer activations
- Support in the organization of events, trade marketing implementations and with seasonal set-up of the showrooms
- Help to coordinate the implementation of defined communication tools and contents
- Support in logistics for dealer activations
- Work on assigned projects
- University student or degree in Economics or a similar field
- First experience in the marketing sector is a plus
- Excellent German or Italian skills, very good English Skills
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign is a plus
- Good Excel and Powerpoint Skills is a plus
- Good time and stress management skills
- Hands on mentality
- Ability to work independently, quickly and efficiently
- Passionate about mountains
Workplace: Bolzano, IT
If you are interested to work in a challenging, international and dynamic environment then apply now!