Solution Architect Electronics and Electronics Design (m/f/d)
Our many years of recruitment experience and our expert knowledge of the engineering job market make us a strong partner for engineers and technicians. We maintain close relationships with customers across all industries and therefore can provide engineering specialists with exciting projects and attractive job opportunities, drawing on your personal interests and experience. As your professional companion, we support you throughout the entire process, from the first contact to the first day on your new job – all this completely free of charge. Register now and look forward to many interesting and suitable positions and projects.
- Responsible for product development as Electrical Architect
- Lead the architecture and requirements definition throughout the project life cycle and within the agreed programmatic boundary conditions (cost and schedule)
- Technical contact with internal and external agencies and customers with the project
- Extended responsibilities - Design printed circuit boards, establish schematics and layout of circuit card assembly.
Design and verify by review, analysis and test the conceptual and detailed development of electronics boards for space application and for electrical ground support equipment.
- Experience in Systems Engineering, architecting and problem solving is compulsory
- Experience in product development throughout product life cycle is compulsory
- Deep and wide theoretical and practical experience in the development of electronics hardware
- Experience in PCB/CCA design (schematics entry and layout) for various applications like control boards, power boards, communication electronics
- Knowledge of eCAD design tools like Siemens EDA Xpedition
- Knowledge of Monte-carlo/circuit simulation tools (OrCAD, PSpice)
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art Requirements Management tools (DOORS)
- Knowledge of electronics circuit design and simulation (Pspice, LTSpice, Matlab/Simulink, Modelica etc.)
- A highly motivated team and an open way of communication
- Central location
- Continuous support during the assignment
Telefon:+41 44 225 50 00
Freiberuflich für ein Projekt