Technical Sales (f/m/d) Iberian Market
We connect strengths: innovative mounting systems, digital technology and people with the know-how and energy to drive sustainable solutions.
Since 2004, K2 Systems has stood for global power generation from solar energy. The heart is the development of easy-to-install mounting systems that are precisely tailored to the needs of our customers. The soul is the common spirit of all employees. Together, we define technical innovation and set new service standards digitally as well.
At our headquarters in Renningen and our nine international locations, we develop and sell mounting systems together with 400 employees for the roofs of this world.
- Feasibility analysis of projects received from existing and potential customers, identifying the most advantageous technical/economic solution for the customer
- Project development with the K2 Base planning software
- Realisation of commercial offers and order confirmations
- Ensuring the correct execution of activities and the quality of existing processes and procedures by contributing to their improvement
- Pre- and post-sales customer service and support
- Accompanying visits to customers
- Participation in trade fairs
- Participation in training and webinars organised by the company for customers
- Availability for territorial mobility in the Iberian Area and the head office in Germany
- Mechanical engineering background would be appreciated
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts related to solar modules to non-technical stakeholders
- Fluency in Spanish and English – German is a big plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Varied and challenging tasks, with freedom to work on them and flexible time management in an industry of the future
- Secure workplace with well-functioning home office options
- Selected resources will be offered an attractive incentive plan, opportunities for professional growth and continuous training.